RALEIGH, NC – Jim Rutherford, President and General Manager of the National Hockey League’s Carolina Hurricanes, today announced several changes to the company’s front-office structure. In all, 10 employees received promotions and title changes.
The employees and their new titles are listed below.
- Mike Amendola Executive Vice President/Chief Financial Officer
- Davin Olsen Executive Vice President/General Manager, PNC Arena
- William Traurig Senior Vice President/General Counsel
- Jim Ballweg Vice President of Corporate Sponsorships
- Glenn Johnson Vice President of Information Technology
- Bill Nowicki Vice President of Ticket Operations
- Larry Perkins Vice President of Guest Relations, PNC Arena
- Kyle Prairie Vice President of Ticket Sales
- Brian Tatum Vice President of Team Operations
- Doug Warf Vice President of Marketing